How is the card account managed?
Prepaid card accounts can usually be managed over the phone or online. It is worth finding out how you can monitor your transactions and balance, and whether the service is available 24 hours a day.
- The right payment card for you
- Why a prepaid card?
- Choosing a prepaid card
- What are the fees?
- How will you use your card?
- What are the re-load options?
- How is the card account managed?
- What about additional cardholders?
- What level of protection is available?
- Are there any restrictions on use?
- Uses of prepaid cards
- How to compare prepaid cards?
- Using your payment card online
- What is Contactless?
- Having trouble with your debt
- About us
- Policy & regulation
- Facts & figures
- Hot topics
Enter your email address to join our mailing list
The UK Cards Association Limited, registered in England and Wales (registration no. 7066141)